Stringam LLP is recruiting for an Associate Lawyer | Civil Litigation
Stringam LLP was established over 100 years ago, but we are by no means stuck in the past. Our demand for excellence has shaped us into a focused and streamlined firm, committed to providing the very best legal services. Here at Stringam, our strategic plan is very simple – to be the best regional law firm in Alberta, providing a broad base of services in all practice areas.
With offices located in Lethbridge, Grande Prairie, Beaverlodge, Medicine Hat, Brooks, Fort McMurray, Taber and Raymond, our team of lawyers has experience handling a variety of cases in all areas of law, from family and divorce to business, agriculture, and personal injury.
Our growing practice in Grande Prairie requires an Associate Lawyer to continue our tradition of providing exceptional services on behalf of our clients. We offer a collegial atmosphere where we are engaged, connected and enjoy the work we do and where you will benefit from a supportive environment in which to develop your career.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in Civil Litigation including general litigation, family law & divorce, construction litigation, estates litigation and corporate commercial litigation.
- Law degree from an accredited Canadian law school and a member in good standing with a provincial law society.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and communication skills.
- Highly focused with attention to detail; a motivated self-starter.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with and ability to handle all phases of litigation from discovery through trial.
Our lawyers subscribed to certain fundamental principles in their practice:
- A commitment to provide the best possible legal service for a reasonable cost,
- A commitment to honoring the fundamental principles of our profession, and
- A commitment to our clients and focusing on serving their best interests.
Are you interested in becoming the next member of this exceptional team? Our goal is to employ great people who are interested in contributing to the success of our business and the profession we serve. If you would like to take part in our plan and join a fast paced, dynamic and growing firm we want to hear from you! In addition to camaraderie and a dynamic workload, this position will offer the successful candidate with a generous salary, non-traditional bonus structure and benefits package and the perfect balance of work and life. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, disability, vacation and sick time benefits.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com while quoting the job title in the subject line. All applications will be held in strict confidence. Stringam LLP wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Stringam LLP is an equal opportunity employer.