We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the fast-paced personal injury practice of one of our Partners as an Administrative Assistant in our Lethbridge office.
- Management of records including requesting and receiving of documents from multiple sources, detailed recordkeeping and tracking of records.
- Scanning large volumes of documents to appropriate folders
- Filing and file organization
- Typing and proofreading medical quotes, processing settlement proposals for submission
- General administrative duties
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy, and consistent quality of work
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, terminology, and procedures
- Exceptional organization, file, and time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing; excellent skill in composition, grammar and spelling
- Ability to take instructions and follow detailed procedures
- Professional demeanor including an ability to manage all incoming telephone inquiries, working well with colleagues, lawyers, external clients, and outside providers
- Professional level Microsoft Word skills, intermediate Excel skills, familiarity with Outlook
- Minimum of 1 year administrative experience in a professional services environment is an asset
Compensation & Hours:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Regular full-time position with working hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM subject to change from time to time. We provide a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, critical illness, long term disability, vacation and sick time benefits.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Human Resources at email@example.com. All applications will be held in strict confidence. Stringam is an equal opportunity employer.
Stringam wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. However, please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.