1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by liking our fan page and submitting a response in the comments section that tells how the contestant has given back to their community. Maximum of one entry per contestant. Contest starts on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at Noon MST. Contest ends on Thursday, July 30, 2015 at Noon MST.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal Canadian residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Stringam Denecky LLP (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible.
3. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be randomly selected from a draw from all qualified contestant entries. Draw will occur on Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 2:00pm MST.
4. PRIZES: Winner will receive two concerts tickets to Lady Antebellum on August 1, 2015 in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada at the Enmax Centre with a maximum value of less than $120.00.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by a separate post on Stringam Denecky LLP’s timeline that announces the winner and via private Facebook message, which will occur within 4 hours after the draw time. Winner will need to send a private Facebook message to Stringam Denecky LLP’s Facebook account, e-mail email@example.com or call (403) 328-5577 within 24 hours to claim the prize. Inability for the winner to contact us may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Stringam Denecky LLP. Stringam Denecky LLP reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
7. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Stringam Denecky LLP and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Stringam Denecky LLP.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Stringam Denecky LLP in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Stringam Denecky LLP is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Stringam Denecky LLP may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Stringam Denecky LLP from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.