Category: Wills & Estates

My Common-Law Partner EXCLUDED me from their Will. What do I do?

All the money that you take from the company for personal use is considered income for the purposes of determining child support. What is tricky is that when people think of their income, they think of the amount showing on their T1 income tax return. For people who own their own businesses, this is not always the case.

Read More »